Friday, September 23, 2011

Africa- Nick Brandt

My reaction to those photographs in the power point is that they are absolutely beautiful. The pictures are so amazing they make me want to go to Africa. Those photographs are great pictures and he is a great photographer. Nick Brandt too these photographs with a Pentax 67 and using a short lens. Brandt took these pictures because he had already done photography but he never thought of himself as a wildlife photographer. He had already been to Africa before and he fell in love with the place that he decided to go back with his camera during holiday and take photographs there.

"My images are unashamedly idyllic and romantic, a kind of enchanted Africa. They're my elegy to a world that is steadily, tragically vanishing." - Nick Brandt
 



The picture to the right was my absolute favorite photograph from the power point.
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment