Friday, October 7, 2011

Great White and Black Photographers part 3.

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? The first thing that caught my when i was looking at these pictures was the beauty and precise photographs. The fact that they were beautiful pictures made me choose those photos. 

2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.




 Photograph #1
I see - A dark and rainy day, very humid out side. Not much sun light going through.
I smell - Very humid air, the type of air that you smell when it just freshly rained.
I hear - Thunder, rain pouring down. The sound that it makes when rain hits umbrellas.
I taste - Water, cold , cold water.
I feel - Cold , yet warm at the same time. Its relaxing at some point, but it may be scary with thunder.

Photograph #2
I see - A beautiful flower, unique , yet recognizable.
I smell - Flowers, the type of smell when you go to a flower shop and all you smell is the soothing smell of beautiful flowers.
I hear - Bee's flying near, their buzzing sound.
I taste - N/A
I feel - Relaxed, yet the bee's buzzing tickles my ears. The flower is smooth, but rough at its middle.


3) I would most likely make a blog about my photographer. The blog would be filled with his photographs , information about him, and the best pictures that he took.

No comments:

Post a Comment