Thursday, April 12, 2012

Questions and Answers: Assignment #2

''Student of the month'' 
(Interviewed Tommy)
1.What persuaded you to run for the student of the month?
-"My friends persuaded me for competition between us''

2.Would you make any changes to our school education wise if you could? 
-"No I would not"

3.If so, what would you change?
 -"Because nothing should be changed in our school''

4.Do you care about the students in the school?
 -"Hell no! Why should I care? They don't give a damn about me, so why should I care about them?"

5.How much do you care about the education you're getting?
 -"Actually I care a lot about my education.'' He said he didn't want to be a bum in life!

6.How you you feel about being Student of the Month?
 -''No difference. It's just a label. It's not like the students treat me any different''

7.Is this whole experience new to you?
 -''Yes but who cares!''

8.How does it feel to be called Student of the Month?
 -''Like I said it's just a title. I don't feel any different then I did before"

9.Are you exited about being elected such high position from the students of the school?
 -"No I am not. I feel like it's unnecessary to have student of the month. It's pretty much useless''

10.What's you favorite thing about our school, building wise?
 -"The ROTC program''

11.How does it feel to have high expectations from the students now that you're Student of the Month?
 -"I'm not sure''

12.If there was an election for Student of the Year, would you want to be a candidate?
 -Said ''NO!!!'' with a straight face.

13.Who inspired you to become Student of the Month?
 -''My friends encouraged me for the competition between us''

14.Do you like your new position in our school?
 -''No! Not really. It feels the same as it did before. No difference''

15.Is this election important to you, as in do you care about being Student of the Month?
 -''It's okay, but not really. I'm just doing this because it would look good on my record''

16Do you like that students come to you for advice since you're in a higher position of our education?
 -''No students care. So far no students have come to me''

17.Who's your role model at our school?
 -''The ROTC Care... and my math teacher Ms. Jones''

18.Who do you look up to in general?
 -''My self!"

19.If you could become president of the year for the school what changes would you make?
 - ''No changes that I could do for the students because It would have to be approved by the principal''

20.What are you going to do to make our education and school a better place for the students?
 -''Nothing!'' Straight up face.

No comments:

Post a Comment