Thursday, December 1, 2011

1. I would like to go to "Spreepark" in Berlin, Germany. The reason i would like to go take photographs there is because its amusing. Being able to see all those statues of dinosaurs, and the swans. It stands out, most amusement parks don't have all those kinds of dinosaurs, dragons etc. That place looks really abandoned but its unique. 


2.

3.
-A dark tunnel , with a lot of graffiti on it.
-An abandoned church
-An abandoned museum of art or like some type of old building
-Abstract things such as, animals, people doing extraordinary things etc.

4.

5. I like that it's abandoned, not many people may want to visit the because its not in use. I would take pictures of the inside of the building. This place is interesting to me because, i like museums, and the fact that it's abandoned makes me want to visit there and photograph it.

6.Obviously i would need to get a good transportation, such as a plane or train. I would need a good tripod, good camera, i would need money of course . I'm not sure how much money i would need , but I'm sure its somewhat of a lot . I would need to research if I'm eligible to go and photograph the inside, i wouldn't want to be trans-passing on private property .

No comments:

Post a Comment