Thursday, December 1, 2011

Self Portrait and Portraits Part II

-Favorite Tips -
  • Use a tripod. Seriously. While it’s possible to get good photos while you’re hanging on to your camera at arms-length, it’s a lot easier if you’ve got the freedom to move around a bit.
  • Have fun with it. Be sexy. Be yourself. Be awesome. Be different. Be creative. Whatever you do, have fun with it. That’s part of the point, after all.
  • Think about your motivation and emotions: Blankly staring at the camera rarely gets good results. Be silly, don’t be afraid to over-act. The worst that can happen is that you fill up your memory card with useless photos; but you might also find yourself with a proper gold-nugget of a self portrait. 
-Environmental Portrait-

I liked this photograph because it shows love and companion. It shows learning and comprehending. I like babies, and this picture just screamed out to me " Pick me ! Pick me ! I'm a great photograph. " , so i picked it. The mom teaching her baby shows love and caring for the baby.


 I picked this photograph because its interesting. The guy is standing on the edge, it might look dangerous but it's a thriller. I like that the guy is standing on the edge of the cliff , it makes the viewer wonder what he was doing up there.

-Photography Self Portrait- 

I picked this photograph because the face expression on the girl makes the viewer wonder, she looks mad or depressed. I like that her eyes make contact with the viewers eyes when looking at her.


I picked this photograph because the colors used on her eye shadow and flowers on her head. I like that it's just her face showing. It's very beautiful. Her face expression is good.


-Casual Portrait-

I chose this picture because the background on the photograph is amazing. The point of view from where the picture was taken is great. It has good photography rules, and it's overall a great photograph. I like that he body posture is in the rule of thirds and not just centered; that would make the picture a little boring.

I chose this photograph because the girls are in good body posture. The picture has great rules of photography. I like that the girls are all facing each other and not just towards the camera.


-My Plan for the Photographs-
My plan for the photographs that we're going to be taking is that, i need to have a good camera first of all. I don't think the photograph is going to be of me. I'm going to take the picture of another person. I need to practice my rules of photography. I'm thinking of shooting outside, I'm not too sure though because it's been raining lately so yeah that might mess up the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment