Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shortlist Warm-Up.

Landscapes -
I like this photograph because it doesn't show to much. It's really simple. Has a good viewpoint, not just from top. 

Travel -
I like this photograph because it shows beauty, independent. The lady is putting on make up. It's beautiful. 

Fashion -
The reason i like this photograph is because it shows simplicity, beauty , braveness. This was my favorite picture because it's beautiful. 

Family and friends - 
The reason this is my favorite picture is because it shows companion. It may only show it's legs, but I'm pretty sure you know what they're doing. . . hugging. 

Portrait - 
I like this picture because it shows simplicity, and the effect on the water makes the picture stand out. 

Documentary - 
This photograph makes me think about the world, the people living in it without a home, without food, it just touched my heart. But it's a good photograph because it has good rules of photography. 

Gardens and Plants - 
I like this photograph because it shows good rules of photography. Very simple, not too much going on but it's a good photograph. 

Wildlife -
I chose this photograph because it shows caring and love between animals . 

Creative license - 
I chose this photograph because it's not like any usual photo, it's like a thriller, yet good imagination.

Action and Movement -
I chose this photograph because the kid looks happy , and the angle from where the picture was taken was excellent. It's simple yet, tells a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment