Thursday, January 5, 2012

The five 2011 questions.

1. What was the best song of 2011 ?
-Someone like you - Adele -
I chose this song because it pretty much explains how I felt in 2011. This song gives so much detail on the situation, and you can actually comprehend what she's trying to say. In my opinion on why it was the best of 2011 is because to me, it explained my thoughts and feelings during that year.

2.What was the best movies of 2011 ?
-Puss and boots-

I chose this movie because it's adorable. I don't really like cats but come on now, who wouldn't wanna watch that movie ? It's a great movie in my opinion. Cats and me are like water and oil, we don't mix ; but this movie is like phenomenal. This movie is funny, adorable, cute, and satisfying.

3.What was the most important news story of the year ?
-The Royal Wedding-
In my opinion the most important new of the year was when Prince William married Catherine Middleton. Their wedding was like such big news for 2011. It may not have been in the United States, but it was really great. That wedding was news all over the world. It was a big deal for a Prince to get married.

4. Who was the most important person of 2011 ?
-Bruno Mars- 
(Most important person of 2011 !!! ) 
I chose Bruno Mars as the most important person of 2011 for the reason that all the other people seemed some what boring to me. I mean they are special people and what not, but Bruno Mars, now hes something alright. He is a great singer/artist. He seemed pretty much more important to me than any of the listed people. 

5. Who was the most entertainment person of 2011 ? 
 -Drake-
The most entertainment person of 2011 would have to be Drake. He made some pretty good music in 2011, including his album "Take Care". That album had great songs. He himself is my favorite entertainment person. I know the question said sports or entertainment, so i chose entertainment. I consider a rapper and entertainment. Don't you ? Well, yeah he was the one i chose for most entertainment person. He had some songs in his album "Take Care" that really expressed my thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment