Thursday, January 5, 2012

My holiday brake.

1. Well i sent New Years at my aunts house. It was pretty hectic that day. We planned it at the very last minute.

2. My resolutions for 2012 are to do better in school since I was slacking of a bit last semester. Also to get a job before the summer, i really don't wanna be asking my parents for money because they always make some sort of excuse on not giving me any, so now i want to be a bit more independent. I also hope to not get the problems get to me so bad, things tic me off really easy , so for this year i plan to stay more calm and relax a bit more.

3. In 2012 I'm looking forward to meeting new people. Many people said "New Year , New Me" , but in my case, i wouldn't consider me as a NEW me, i just consider myself as a better person who makes good choices in life now.  I'm really looking forward to this year, it seems like it's going to be a bit hectic , but I'm up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment